Doctorate Educational Leadership
1985 Western Michigan University
Master of Arts in Management &Supervision
1981 Central Michigan University
Bachelor Science Mechanical Engineering
1970 Wayne State University
Registered Professional Engineer - State of Michigan
PRESIDENT & CEO - TEAM Resources, Inc.
(December 1989 - Present)
* Technical, Engineering, Administrative & Management contract services.
* Human Resources Management
* Patent Litigation
* Expert Witness - Automotive Safety & Child Restraints
(February 1994 to October 1996)
Coordinate legal discovery for defense of product litigation cases primarily related to seating systems, recliners, occupant restraint and body crash-worthiness. Historical development of seating and occupant restraint systems, including expert witness, court hearings and depositions.
(January 1992 to Present)
* Value Analysis/Value Engineering of Automotive Components
* Product Cost & Warranty Reduction
* Automotive Patents Issued
(June 1988 - December 1989)
* Engineering Project Center Management for Delphi, GMC - Seat Systems
(September 1984 - May 1988)
* Administrator of Engineering Management Systems and Product Specifications.
* Manager New Product Development.
* Chairman, General Motors, Fisher Body Reorganization Implementation Team.
(January 1971 - September 1984)
* Occupant protection and safety systems (1980-1984).
* Product Performance & Testing
* Structural analysis of automotive body systems.
* Crash-worthiness and performance validation.
* Mass and cost analysis.
* Product Research and Safety Department (1964-1971).
- Seat and restraint systems design.
- Development of FMVSS performance criteria.
- Child seat development.
- Vehicle packaging and seating arrangement.
- Body Structure development.
New Orleans, LA. (May 1962 - June 1964)
* Responsible for design & layout of thrust structure assembly & instrumentation components for the Saturn Booster Rocket.
Warren, MI.(April 1956 - April 1962)
* Engineering and design of military vehicle systems and components
(August 1959 - April 1962)
* City of Sterling Heights, Michigan, 1972.
* Six years Commissioner and member of Building Board of Appeals and Housing Code.
* Boy Scouts of America - Eagle Scout Rank, and Scoutmaster.
* Ferris State College - Big Rapids, Michigan
* Mechanical Engineering Advisory Board, 1985 and 1986.
* St. Clair College - Windsor, Ontario Canada Automotive Body Design Curriculum Advisory Board, 1986.
* Instructor at Central Michigan University - Troy Center.
- Industrial Management Classes for Masters Program, 1986 to present.
* TEAM Academy - School of Mechanical Design
* Author of "The Blue King" Children's Storybook
* Author of "Precious Cargo, promote child safety"
* Author of "Don't Be A Dummy"
* Society of Automotive Engineers and American Society of Body Engineers
* Pi Sigma Tau National Honorary Mechanical Engineers Fraternity
* Sigma Iota Epsilon Professional Management Fraternity
Copyright © 2019 Seat Consultants, LLC - All Rights Reserved.